Sunday, December 30, 2007

This is Me.....

Hello!

Nice to meet you. I created this blog just because I need a medium to sometimes express my thoughts, emotions and share my interest. Brief introduction about me:

Name : ...N_ _ _......
Address : Macquarie St, St.Lucia
D.O.B: 31 July 1981
Interest : Sports, Cats, Talking, Chatting, Athletics Guys..wahaha...., Cars, Sneakers, Jackets, Movies, Sleeping, Cooking
Fav Sports: Tennis, Table Tennis, Bowling, Softball, Futsal, Volleyball
Fav Movies: The Departed, The Longest Yard, Gladiator, Enchanted etc
Fav Series: Heroes, Supernatural, Friends, America's Next Top Model etc
Fav Color: Black, Brown, Grey, Yellow
Siblings: Eldest and the only princess in the family and two younger brothers age 23 and 21.

Erm..I actually dont know what to post for my introduction..haha..1st post will always be the hard one.Anyway, see u in my other postings, and u'll get to know me well..

No comments: