Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My Final July

I was compiling and updating all of the pics saved in my laptop. Then only i realized that most of the pics came from my final month in Brisbane and i haven't post anything about it on my blog. If u notice, i didn't post anything throughout July..well..menghabiskan masa2 terakhir with brisbanians..hehe

I came to Brisbane on the 13th July 2006 and left on the 2nd August 2008. Ingat lagi, ms mula sampai sana mcm lost..really lost..coz i was alone..on my own..befriended with mostly international students until towards the end of 1st semester where i gotta know most of the Malaysian community. Since then, life was different..got great & superb international and Malaysian friends around me..sampai rasa tak nak balik Malaysia. Anyway, too much to jot down what happened over there. Kesimpulan nye,letting go was never easy. especially when u feel that u are attached to the place..the people and they became family.


Really gonna miss the MASCA Game! Queensland is HOT TO GO..H.O.T.T.O.G.O...Aaauuumm!



Keep rockin' the court! Have fun in Sydney 2009..gonna miss that!



My closest Postgrads ever..thanks for everything dear abang2 & akak2..also hezmee, ija & dilla



Will never ever forget Taringa Gardens Apartments..Thanks a lot Sue(the bestest manager ever), Gina & Matt love u both...not to forget Nurul, Denise, Mai, Itot, and semua...kan dah jadi port malaysian punye tempat keje...haha



The very reason to Brisbane....Done!





Farewell BBQ








My beloved & dearest....sayang korang sangat2! Yang penting..u guys made me cry..damn..!

Cos i'm LEAVING...on the jet plane..don't know when i'll be back again..(unless airasia promotion kaw2 nye murah)..haha

1 comment:

nadia denise said...

thanks to you too nana! u yg kasik i keje and ajar i!! hehe