Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Unseen

People always say that u never knew what actually happen unless you are part of the whole thing. 4 months is more than enough to learn and know what u need to know about work ethics, politics at work, friendship bitching, respect, selfishness, responsibilities and commitment. I thank god that I ‘m finally out of that place (with a 24 hours notice) and enjoying my new work. Though not everything about that place is bad, there are still good memories that I could bring along with me. I shall say its 70% bad-30% good. Not gonna say much on that coz let pass just be it. Not gonna mess my mind with it. Also thanks and appreciate the personal attack made through facebook by certain individuals. Bcos of that am out of there, enjoying my work life & most of it I got back my personal life that I miss for the past 4 months. Adios!Amigos!

No comments: