Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Welcoming 2008!

Happy New Year Everybody!!

At first I dont feel like going to watch the fireworks coz it has been raining for few days and it really spoilt my mood. Then Nurul, Bijan, Abu and Joe wanted to go and I was like..ikut je la.Nurul, Bijan & Abu went out earlier at 730pm..mcm awal sgt je. So me and Joe decided to join later. At 10pm me and Joe went to the city. Nurul, Bijan and Abu were are Apit's place because of rain. So we split and plan to meet up at Southbank around 11.45pm. I was really hungry, me and Joe then went to Pancake Manors to get some food. Good thing happened (is it a sign for a good year ahead...?haha). The waiter lost our order, and when he wanted to ask our order again, he said he was sorry and we'll get 50% discount for the food and free drinks....wowweheee!! End up we only paid $11 for all of our food..Haha!!! After finished eating, we went to Southbank to join with the others..Nothing much for the new year eve!!




Free drinks that we got...!!hehe......


Nyummy 50% discount...How lucky!!


Happy new year....may all the goods to come for me!!





LET'S CELEBRATE!!



No comments: